These old fuses were only ever designed to protect the cabling, not the people or the rest of the property. These fuses are at least 30 years old and they don’t even protect your cabling very well!!!
Safety switches and smoke alarms working together prevent fires. It’s a sad fact that over 1000 Australian homes a year are damaged or destroyed due to Electrical Fires.
Upgrading your old fuses to comply with the current safety standards is easy and way cheaper than you think!!! Protect your home and loved ones today!
- Here are 5 benefits to get by upgraded by ACE with Safety Switches and circuit breakers:
- 1) Safety switches save lives – SIMPLE!!! Approximately 40 electrocution deaths per year occur in Australia. Four out of five could have been prevented with a safety switch.
- 2) Safety switches and smoke alarms working together prevent fires – It’s a sad fact that over 1000 Australian homes a year are damaged or destroyed due to electrical fires. Could have been prevented with a safety switch.
- 3) Come out of the dark ages… Never rewire and overloaded fuse again. Simply turn the new circuit breaker switch back on.
- 4) Comply with Australian Standards. Your home was probably wired to the regulations of the day; but new safety switches will constantly check your wiring appliances for faults.
- 5. With individual RCD’s. If one of the RCD detects a fault, they you will lose power to the portion of the house where the problem is located, making problem solving easier. 9/10 faults are caused from faulty appliance or a water leak. About 1 in 100 homes have an existing wiring fault. The new RCD will detect these instantly. Then we can find it, repair it and prevent any problems/damage.