Do you want something to help you keep the backyard pond clean?
Why do you need a pond pump?
Without a pump your pond will be dull and stagnate. The water will not circulate and plants will find it difficult to flourish. Pumps add life to a pond.
Aeration of the pond by means of a cascade or a fountain is highly beneficial to fish and other pond life, especially during summer months when the water temperatures are higher and the amount of dissolved oxygen in the water is naturally lower.
Lighting can be placed under pumps to create a dramatic effect at night, when illuminating a fountain!
- Here are 5 benefits of using a pond pump…
- 1) A pond can add interest and tranquillity to your garden – A cascading, bubbling stream can add interest and serenity to the garden
- 2) Most pumps that we use are cheap to run – You’ll be saving money $$ on regular pumps
- 3) Pond pumps come in a variety of shapes, sizes and styles. So there are plenty to choose from.
- 4) Pond pumps are not noisy. So you can enjoy a nice and quiet atmosphere.
- 5) They are very safe to use.They use all water based electrical equipment – but make sure to ask us to install a safety switch, as a precaution..